Thursday 14 April 2011

What type?

Hmmm...I've been doing my research and have come up with a few possibles.

1. I charge a consultancy fee of roughly £30 - £40 an hour
2. I do a standard party i.e all in for £250 etc
3. I charge £ per person etc

It's an odd decision. I'm thinking event planning is more consultancy based and party planning is more a standard party fee. I wonder if you can combine the two in any way? I guess its something I can look into more depth. I like the idea of charging people for my time from the onset. I don't like the idea of working my arse off putting together a proposal for them to go with someone else, that makes my work pointless. But saying that, doing kids parties is better when its per person. Makes it sound more affordable than if you charge a full party for £300.

On another note...been looking into cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment